words of encouragement

It isn't fate that puts on weight--it's food, food, food.

A boiled dinner will make you thinner, but run and hide from one that's fried.


You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

Progress Not Perfection


No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.


Focus on how you will become successful today and forget about the setbacks from yesterday.

Thursday 9 September 2010

Your club needs you

Michelle Fairclough & Beverley Lee!!!! Please come back, we miss you. If you want I can start charging £1 per week again. Anything to get you back on board.

This week was a pretty shocking week for all except 1. Emma storey has decided to put a spurt on for Christmas and start shedding a few pounds. Well done. Not sure whats happened to the rest of us.


Fran and myself had a disastrous week, each putting 2lb on and The Mighty Codd, well... what can I say other than WTF!!! Are you doing this on purpose so you can have he lime light every week??? I remember once when you was my biggest loser. Come on, pull your socks up and wire your jaw - You know I'm joking, right? Love you all to bits really. Now onto Elaine, don't you have a super fab holiday coming up soon???? Didn't you want to lose a stone before you went then you could eat drink and be merry?? One is a little confused as you do not appear to have lost any weight??

I will let you all weigh in tomorrow and then we will need to take drastic action or even make an effort, just for me, to lose some FCUKin weight!!!!! Or I will get angry and you won't like me angry!!
Weight results
Vanessa - 2lb gain :(
Fran - 2lb gain :(
Claire - 3lb gain :O
Elaine - 0lb, maint :(
***Emma - 1lb loss :)

Lots of love

The Fat Controller!!

0 comments: