words of encouragement

It isn't fate that puts on weight--it's food, food, food.

A boiled dinner will make you thinner, but run and hide from one that's fried.


You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

Progress Not Perfection


No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.


Focus on how you will become successful today and forget about the setbacks from yesterday.

Monday 5 July 2010

Guess whos back??

Bev is back with a shed load of excuses, in fact, Ive had a few this week, here are a couple :
Struggling so I think if I don't say anything it will go away, I am 9st 3lbs and desperately want to be 8st 12lb - I have just got to get it together, but had alot of social events so its been hard, I have been lucky to keep this weight.

So this is a new week new start !!!!!

been out coz **** back from Ireland :-) so not bad afta weekend away too

I have heard them all, as long as we are all trying its good enough for me, at the end of the day its only yourself you are fooling and no-one else!!!

Well, after finally finding Bev, Emma has decided to go AWOL for a week. I will let her off this week but next week I will be dragging her to them scales for a supervised weigh in!

Good week yet again for all the team, 2 losers and 3 maintainers. Biggest loser of the week goes to Fran, losing 2lb - well done, good to see you back with us again.

I have been head hunted to be a weight loss leader, One of my friends (yes I have friends now) has been following the blog and would like me to hold weekly meetings at the club I run with. I have told them it comes with great responsibility and wouldn't want to let anyone down. Of course they would have to join our blog, I just hope none of you have any objections to it?? I know you will encourage them as you do with each other!!

In a few weeks I will be going on holiday and need someone to record the weigh in and even update the blog - volunteer your services please!!

Also it may be good for a different person each week to do a small feature or even write the blog, as its hard to be this funny all the time, yes even for me!! haha

You don't have to log on. You could email me with what you want on it and Ill post it - simple!!!

El and Codd, no more Nibble and choc lick, I don't count as I am still losing weight! Emma, no pigging out at weekend. Your body cant deal with it and you will retain all the fat you consume over the weekend making your starvation during the week pointless and could lead to diabetes!!! This is you leader talking!

Fran...eerrm keep it up as its working

Bev... just glad to have you back with us!! xxx

Good luck all

Vx


0 comments: