words of encouragement

It isn't fate that puts on weight--it's food, food, food.

A boiled dinner will make you thinner, but run and hide from one that's fried.


You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

Progress Not Perfection


No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.


Focus on how you will become successful today and forget about the setbacks from yesterday.

Monday 26 July 2010

Hello


Hi All

Yes, I mean all of you. Just a quick update before I go on my jollies...

Where was you all on Friday? If my memory serves me right I only had 2 weigh ins. Surely that cannot be right and I apologise if I have missed anyone.

Last time I counted we had 6 members, so where the bloody hell was the other 4? Don't even go there with your - parties holidays etc.... The sooner you get back on the better. I can only help you if you want to be helped!!

Now out of the 2 that weighed in I had 1 gainer and you're truly, leading by example, a loser!!!

Loser of the week goes to ME - having lost 1lb. I was secretly looking forward to Claires weigh in ans I was promised it would be a good one, and if refusing food at work was anything to go off,I was expecting a 6lb loss at least!!!

It can wait till Friday, if you really want to. Although I will not be here to congratulate you :( I may however check in and see how you've all got on - If I can tear myself away from the beach, haha

Well Ladies, must go, got my case to pack. I will try to refrain from gaining too much weight whilst on my hols, but I know that should I gain weight, you will all be there to support me when I get back.

P.S - Whilst I'm away it does not mean you can eat - Kit Kat, boosts, choc lick or Pies, Elaine, Claire or Fran!! :0

Love you all
Vanessa
x

0 comments: