words of encouragement

It isn't fate that puts on weight--it's food, food, food.

A boiled dinner will make you thinner, but run and hide from one that's fried.


You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

Progress Not Perfection


No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.


Focus on how you will become successful today and forget about the setbacks from yesterday.

Monday 15 March 2010

A fresh start

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for doing a collection for my holiday twinkle toes!! The are amazing and I love them. xx

Since GMTV came along we seem to have lost our way with the whole team spirit of losing weight and pulling together. I am also to blame as I have been really busy with my holidays and also plannng my mums, not so suprise 50th birthday!!! I promise to give you all my undevided attention from now on.

I have decided that we are not going to pay £1 per week, as this is too much for me to keep upto date, therefore I will buy some scale with the £20.00 kitty that we already had spare from last year and the remainder, which won't be much to save until Grand National day and we can put on a few horses. Let me know if you have any objections to this.

I have made us sheets for our weight loss cards and I want us to continue with the weight loss, or, for those who have achieved their goal weight to stay within 3lb either way.

If people want to look at their cards and change their target weight if they think its not realistic, then this is fine.

2 MILE FUN RUN
As you know this is on the 11th April and already 3 members of the club have signed up to do this, its only £2.50 and it would be wonderful if you could all sign up to do it. The link for the application form is on the previous post. Just fill it in, give me your money and I will do the rest. We will sort the meeting time out nearer the day. Come on, its only 2 miles, I know all of you are capable of doing it. We will all stick together so no one will be left behind.

Look forward to you all weighing in this Friday and starting again, new members welcome. Will need you to email me with your starting weight and target weight and I will make you a card up. Weigh in will be every Friday and you can email me your weight each week.

Good Luck and lets get cracking again!!!!

0 comments: