words of encouragement

It isn't fate that puts on weight--it's food, food, food.

A boiled dinner will make you thinner, but run and hide from one that's fried.


You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

Progress Not Perfection


No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.


Focus on how you will become successful today and forget about the setbacks from yesterday.

Sunday 6 June 2010

We are Back

Hi All

Its been 3 weeks since I last blogged, this was tactical and I thought I would see how long it took for someone to notice that I hadn't blogged.

Emma was the only person to notice, although I am sure others noticed but failed to say anything - yes I'm sure that's what happened!!! mmm??

Well I'm back and with my holiday and others folks holidays not far off I will be in your faces helping you along, questioning everything that passes your lips!! Joy I hear you say... I am enlisting helpers to spy when I am not in your presence to catch you out or to ask you to think about what you put in your mouth. You know I only have your best interests at heart and it is not my goal to shame you or put you down, but if it helps shift the pounds I'm all for it!!! So watch out.

I have been canvassing for a Fat Fighters nite out and have been doing market research. I have found that this will be the best venue for the occasion, see link below.

http://astleyrunners.blogspot.com/2010/05/mark-and-dereks-50th-birthday-5km.html

Print off, fill in and give me your money - I know many of you run on Wednesdays after work so you have no excuse, and tea is included!!!

OK, this weeks weigh ins, pity full, with only three of us weighing in... out of those three, two lost and one gained!

Well done to Fran 1lb loss and Vanessa 3lb loss.

The Mighty Codd, Elaine & Bev - you need to weigh in on your next day in work and email me!!

Good Luck for next weeks weigh in.

Vx

0 comments: