words of encouragement

It isn't fate that puts on weight--it's food, food, food.

A boiled dinner will make you thinner, but run and hide from one that's fried.


You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

Progress Not Perfection


No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.


Focus on how you will become successful today and forget about the setbacks from yesterday.

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Week 6 Archive

Hi Ladies

Yes, it’s me, even with swine flu, there’s no way of hiding from me!!! I only hope that the late posting of my email has not left you out in the wilderness alone & having to fend for yourselves??

Right, lets get down to stats, I haven't got long as this swine flu really takes it out of you, and after the initial 2 days of felling like I had been beaten & that my fingers had been trapped in a car door I am left exhausted & no energy.

Well, we only have 1 loser this week, and that’s our lovely Emma "Gummy" Storey - who has lost an impressive 4lb this week!!! That’s 2 more than she lost last week. And not one to tempt fate, but a birdie tells me Emma could be under the 9st mark on Friday!!!! GET IN THERE (high five & a round of applause for Em).

With 4 of us maintaining our weights from last week & 2 putting on, I am presuming some of us may be getting a bit disheartened???

We are all here & in the same boat, we all have our good days & bad days. But with Christmas coming up its time to take drastic action, especially with all the chocolate that’s probably going to be on offer!!!

I suggest we make a stand - All chocolate should be put in the kitchen, that way we will be less tempted, and those who insist on bringing in chocolates, sweets & biscuits must be told to eat them discreetly & not to offer them out.

Remember, we are "choosing" to not have that chocolate digestive, we are "choosing" to be slim & healthy. After all being healthy is more important!!!

I have issued Bev with her Gold Star - she is now a "Gold Member!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Will add words of inspiration & tips next week - Sorry ladies.xx

0 comments: